Friday, November 22, 2013

Finding Time...

Just when I think I'm going to be able to blog everyday, something comes up. No excuses, just an explanation to those of you who have followed what I write. I understand we're all busy, and some people seem to get everything done without anything stopping them. Something came to me a long time ago (about a day - 24 hours) that I've never forgotten:

Time

It helps to remind me of what's important. I usually let "little ones" get in the way, but, isn't that what this is all about?

photo 2

Sometimes I feel down because I can't seem to be able to write every day. There are times I want to walk away from everything that's going on, you know. Just escape to somewhere private and write. But those who have kiddos on the spectrum know how busy a day can be, and that's even when they go to school.
choreserrands

Every day is filled with chores, errands, and of course the new things that always seem to come up. No complaints, just observations that I suppose many people have made, anyone with children or even older people that they care for. I think this goes for virtually everyone who lives on this big, blue planet we call home.

So, please forgive me for not being consistent. I will do my best to write more often about things that we've learned about autism, and maybe other things too. As usual, please let me know if you have any topics you'd like to see with regards to ASD (autism spectrum disorder). I'll see what I can find.

busy

Thank you so much for reading. It's nice to know that there are those out that have the same interest, and are wanting to find out all we can about autism.

From a mother's heart - God bless you all who take the time to make a difference in someone else's life. You Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment